Royal Purple HPS Series motor oil is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. It is fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and Royal Purple's proprietary Synerlec® additive technology. This unique blend enables HPS to outperform leading synthetics and conventional lubricants.
Available viscosities include: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50. HPS is recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty and for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection. For vehicles under warranty, Royal Purple recommends its API licensed oils.
Royal Purple HPS Series of motor oil responds to increased pressure with increased viscosity. It's advanced additive technologies, such as Synerlec®, improves the condition of metal-to-metal contact under severe conditions for greater protection.
- Significantly reduces heat and wear to help protect your engine.
- Improves sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall for maximum horsepower and torque.
- Protects valve trains using roller or flat tappet lifters requiring added. protection due to high lift/ high ramp rate camshafts.
- Exceptional oxidation stability—HPS maximises oil life and allows for extended oil drain intervals.
- Reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean with its advanced synthetic solvency.